Glad to have you here! I’ll have to learn from shadows the trick of slacking off without getting caught.
There are many ways of calling me, but I’m Ayu here! The picture is painted by my neighbour Azalea~
Believing in the possibilities of a wonderful world, always on the way of inquiries; may I be a nameless light, burning merrily in the darkness, adding a splash of tints to this kaleidoscopic world.
I dip into a mixture of things, majoring in design and computing, while dabbling in music and game development as well as trying to learn to draw. To put them up on this site is more like cherishing my own scruffy broom; but it would truly be a delight to me in case it gets appreciated!
INFP/ENFP, socially-anxious extravert, incorrigibly unrealistic, trying hard to overcome procrastination ; - ;
Recently up to
Musing over musical gadgets approachable for everyone! <23-Frost>
- Celeste — Maddy Makes Games
- A Short Hike — Adam Robinson-Yu
- Rhythm Heaven/リズム天国 — Nintendo SPD
- And Wholesome Games🪐
- Nichijou: My Ordinary Life
- Liz and the Blue Bird
- The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
- And lots, lots of individual animations
Individual websites and channels
- Network Neighbourhood
- Hundred Rabbits🪐 — Two friends that sail on the sea while making open-source software.
- DDRKirby(ISQ)🪐 — Producer of music and cute games.
- Feng's Music Channel🪐 (Chinese) — Talks on musical explanations and trivia, by a Chinese percussionist at Broadway.
- NiceChord🪐 (Chinese) — An educational channel on music theory and production, by the musician Wiwi Kuan from Taiwan.
- 王乐乐乐游🪐 (Chinese) — Talks on trivia of music, self-arranged pieces, and musical memes.
- Cave • 小触手的书房🪐 (Chinese) — Emmy with her paintings.
- Secret Garden🪐 (Chinese) — A personal museum, from the old web.
- Lan Island🪐 — Writing, photography, and food.
- Eminism🪐 — Feminism, but with a store of zines and buttons (?).
Vulnerable to all fancy good-looking trinkets; interested in all the diverting souls of the world! (Or charming appearances, I take both)
Loves daydreaming… (stop blaming me, I’m sorry > <)
I do not really post much on social media platforms. For now, I can be reached by e-mail!
Thank you for coming! Have a great time here